of our guests
- All rooms with large windows, with a view and access to the seminar garden
- Individually controllable air conditioning and room ventilation
- Lighting that can be controlled and dimmed in segments
- Floor and wall sockets, extension cords and cable covers
- Partly Power connection, sun protection and blackout options
- Flip charts, tested pens, wall rails, canvases, mobile pin boards, pin cushion clips
- Projector, presenter, laser pointer, TV, CD and DVD player
- ClickShare for wireless image transfer to the projector
- Notepads, pens and well-stocked moderator’s cases
- free WIFI
- Lectern & Mobile Stage (Gartenland)
- Media control in the Gartenland and Hügelland rooms through iPad visualization: electronic screen control, darkening, shading, dimmability of the lamps,
- individual RGB color coordination, flat sound
- Harmonization of electrosmog throughout the house by FOSTAC
Weframe for your seminar
Weframe combines all possibilities for collaboration and presentation technology in just ONE device in ONE place.
- get started right away – without installation!
- Share your screen with others
- Write, sketch, take notes
- Collect ideas and work interactively
but something really special!
… our promise to you! We would like to help make your event a great success with many small features. A seminar starts with good planning! Our seminar professionals advise and support you in the reservation process with your inquiry and organization. With personal on-site support, competent contact persons will accompany you through your seminar stay.
On arrival, our in-house technician is on hand with specialist knowledge and helps the seminar trainers so that presentations are perfect.
With positive feedback, work is even more fun! We look forward to regular feedback and reviews from trainers and organizers:
Your contact for a reservation
“We are your contact person for seminars and conferences and are happy to assist you with the entire planning of your seminar or event and help you with all questions. This means that you receive everything from a single source, from your inquiry to invoicing.”
Ute Hofstätter, Head of Seminar & Banquet and
Anna Koschuh, reservation manager
How to contact us:
Proven tips for efficient meetings
“Human bliss consists in acting successfully.”
Do you know that? You can hardly get to work with all those meetings. Often, after a busy day, you feel like you’ve spent more time in inefficient meetings than productive hours in the office. A very unsatisfactory situation. You can change that. Control the organization of conferences, discussions and meetings in the background or proactively in the first place.
Following these ten rules mindfully can improve your situation:
|Be well prepared!||Start on time!||Choose the right people!||Set up rules!||Daily agenda|
|If you invite participants with an agenda, it is clear from the start what it is about. Define the goals of the meeting.||A delay messes up the participants’ entire daily routine.||Only invite relevant people who can effectively contribute and make decisions.||Set up meeting rules, such as turning off your cell phone, not editing emails during the meeting. Does a rule violation have any consequences?||Stick to the agenda. This prevents drifting into other topics.|
|Choose a meeting leader!||Integrate images!||To do lists||Keep track of all results||Control|
|Determine who will lead the meeting if there is no moderator or trainer.||Visualize on a flipchart or on a projector.||Create a to-do list – who does what by when?||Every good meeting ends with a minutes of the results.||Check that all agreed to dos have been completed.|
As one of the top-rated seminar hotels in Austria, we serve as a role model in an industry with great challenges in this special pandemic time. We are very aware of our responsibility and do everything we can to create a safe and at the same time reasonable framework for our customers and guests with enough freedom and our warm hospitality. We score points with sufficient space in the seminar and break rooms, the extended seminar courtyard and seminar garden and the 4500m² natural orchard.
Everything for your well-being – your team leader from the garden hotel.
Your opinion matters
and serves our application for the Golden Flipchart - THE Award for the best Austrian seminar hotels!
The feedback from the seminar trainers and organizers is sent to the seminar platform “Days in Austria”. The best-rated hotels with an overall satisfaction rate of over 90% per year are awarded the Golden Flipchart. The results in the MICE advisor of the “Days in Austria” rating platform serve as the basis. Thank you for your meaningful rating! It also helps us so that we are constantly developing.