Arrive in the garden pavilion
Room & Rates
Holidays with your dog
We have a big heart for dogs!
Well-behaved four-legged friends are very welcome in the garden hotel.
Perfect for dog and owner:
The nature rooms are equipped with wooden floors and offer a spacious terrace, directly on the orchard – here you will find plenty of space for dog walks, games and fun with your dog on over 4,500 m². The most beautiful hiking and walking trails beckon around the hotel.
The next entry into the small Raabklamm is only 4 km from the hotel – a natural gem and dog paradise with many bank areas offering shade and a place to bathe.
This is important so that we can all get along well!
We charge a cleaning fee of € 15 per day for your dog. We provide you with a dog blanket, water and food bowl, dog toys and treats.
Please inform us if you would like to take your four-legged friend with you to the restaurant – we will be happy to reserve a suitable table for you!
Please understand that dogs are not allowed in our guest beds or on the sofa. Thank you for taking care of it – for the sake of the next guest and hygiene. In the case of heavy soiling, we allow ourselves to charge the additional effort for cleaning the rooms.
Please remember to keep your dog on a leash throughout the hotel grounds.
Zutritt für Hunde:
Aus hygienischen Gründen und aus Rücksichtnahme an die übrigen Gäste, ist der Zutritt rund um den Naturschwimmteich für Hunde nicht gestattet. Im Kraftgarten am Koiteich sind Hunde erlaubt und auch der hauseigene Apfelgarten bietet auf über 4.500 m² viel Platz zum Auslauf! Möglichkeiten zur Abkühlung und Erfrischung bieten die Flussufer der Raab, deren Spazierweg direkt am Hotel vorbei führt!
- Multifaceted rooms (23-28 m²) partly with balcony, terrace, loggia, French balcony
- Free hotel parking
- WLAN hotspot can be used free of charge in the entire hotel
- Hotel Spa, Vitalreich STEIERNESS on over 1000 m²
- Room of silence with water beds
- Crushed ice basin
- High quality sauna experience with four different saunas
- Relaxable with organic teas, refreshments and a reading corner
- Massages, body treatments, Far Eastern healing methods, yoga and meditation
- Hotel’s own cross bikes & e-bikes
- Free use of Nordic walking sticks