Garden & Nature
Feel the "garden" theme in all facets of the house.
Here is a place that fulfills the longing for intensive contact with nature with lush greenery, lively water and an extraordinary variety of plants on over 2,500 m² – with lots of open spaces and retreats to relax. In the power garden there is a lot of activity in the koi pond, the lotus flowers spread their leaves, the flock of birds sings – you can best observe all this from the meditation area or recharge your batteries in the garden bays.
Around the natural swimming pond you will find secluded spots with comfortable loungers over the water and in the thatched pavilion you can relax in the floating loungers – your favorite spot awaits you on the natural wooden terrace by the pond. During the harvest season, guests can also nibble from the trees from the in-house, natural orchards on over 4500m² – we produce our own apple juice from the rest.
The new project with old, forgotten types of fruit met with great approval and was awarded – our valuable Styrian fruit thrives here naturally.
Living and sleeping
Waking up with nature
The 63 multifaceted feel-good rooms are individually furnished in a modern country house style with Mediterranean accents and many wooden elements. Many regular guests reserve the garden rooms with their own furnished roof terrace and views of the power garden. The natural rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and wooden floors are located in the midst of nature between the power garden and the orchard – some of them with a balcony or spacious terrace with direct access to the green.
Seminars & Conferences
Extraordinary working atmosphere inspires the spirit
Meetings in connection with nature! The Garten-Hotel Ochensberger, as a classified seminar hotel, has been awarded the “Golden Flipchart” several times in a row and is one of the most popular seminar hotels in Styria and Austria with more than 99% customer satisfaction. The classification of the platform Tage.at with the top grade of “5 flipcharts” stands for an outstanding seminar quality in all areas.
– Top equipped seminar zone on 450 m² with 4 seminar rooms (some can be separated) from 41 to 150 m²
– Nice break lounges and designed areas for creative thinking and group work
– Seminar yard with natural stone (120 m²) and break islands
– Seminar garden with furnished terrace on the orchard meadow (4,500 m²) – also ideal for outdoor activities
– Competent seminar support and seminar technicians on site
– Vital snacks for high-energy breaks and well thought-out seminar menus with the best ingredients for more concentration and motivation
RestoBar DIE GÄRTNEREI
The newest location in the garden hotel in a chic style with an impressive material look!
Corten steel elements provide a touch of industrial look, glass fronts from floor to ceiling convey simplicity and sophistication, natural stone walls and unfinished lark wood floors give the Mediterranean atmosphere and an abundance of details, combined with magical floral decorations and green plants make the “garden” theme tangible .
Touches soul and palate.
With the Restobar “Die Gärtnerei” we have created a meeting place, a combination of restaurant, bar and shop and a welcome alternative to the existing restaurant. Here our guests enjoy modern cuisine, trendy mixed drinks and the best wines from the well-stocked cellar – surrounded by handcrafted unique pieces by regional artists.
Close to styria
Harmonious colors and smells enchant. Lots of beautiful things and the tranquility awaken a complete feeling of happiness.
The views from above through the large window fronts ensure comfort. The balance becomes noticeable.
Immerse yourself in a feel-good experience in the vital kingdom STEIERNESS on 2 floors over 1000 m²:
– Bathing and sauna area with indoor pool
– 4 different saunas and ice fountains
– Room of silence with water beds, panorama deck with roof terrace
– Relaxable with organic teas, refreshments and snacks
– Styrian-Far Eastern massage and body treatments
– Power garden with natural swimming pond (for the summer!)