Everything at a glance
So much included in the garden hotel!
It doesn’t matter whether you are on vacation with us, on business or as a seminar guest in the garden hotel,
Numerous included services and amenities are waiting for you:
- À la carte restaurant: excellent
with 2 Falstaff forks.
- regional-seasonal menu
- RestoBar DIE GÄRTNEREI: cocktails, mixes and dishes in a charming floral atmosphere
- Diabetic & allergy catering
- Vegetarian and vegan options
Wellness & Garden
- Adults-only-Vitalreich STEIERNESS on over 1000 m² – entry from 15 years
- Bathrobes, bath towels, slippers & wellness bag
- Heated indoor pool and sauna area
- Room of silence with water beds
- Relax with organic teas and snacks
- Solarium at a special price
- Far Eastern Styrian massages according to the price list
- Garden landscape with a natural swimming pond
- Gourmet buffet breakfast
- daily from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- regional and homemade products
- Freshly prepared breakfast dishes at the front cooking station
- Organic teas and Italian coffee
- Natural juices from the farmer
Fit & Vital
- Fitnessraum “Powerpoint”
- Kostenlose Crossbikes und Walkingstöcke
- E-Bike Verleih zum Sonderpreis
- Wander- und Rad Basislager: genügend Platz für Ihr eigenes Fahrrad, absperrbare Spinde mit Akkuladestation, Isotonisches Pulver, Prospekte, Wäscheservice zum Aufpreis
- Fahrrad-Waschplatz und Aufhänge-Möglichkeiten für nasse Wäsche
- Bestens ausgebautes Radwegenetz
Have you booked your stay with half board? Then you can expect:
- 4-course gourmet menu
- 3 choices for the main course
- seasonal, regional ingredients
- Corresponding wine recommendations from over 100 local and international winemakers
- free hotel parking and free WiFi throughout the hotel
- 2 Tesla charging stations and 1 for electric or hybrid vehicles type 2
- GenussCard: Discover 240 excursion destinations for free
- Assistance in planning your excursions from 2 regional experts in the hotel
- Guest Club: Collect loyalty points with every stay
- Bookable services for even more enjoyment
- 63 rooms (23-28 m²), some with balcony or terrace
- Hotel grounds, seminar zone, restaurant and gardens are easily accessible for people with physical disabilities and
- wheelchair users
- Free hotel parking
- WLAN hotspot can be used free of charge in the entire hotel
- Free use of the enchanting vital kingdom STEIERNESS on over 1000 m²
- Signposted running miles and walking routes
- Room of silence with water beds
- Crushed ice basin
- High quality sauna experience with four saunas
- Relaxable with healthy refreshments and a reading corner
- Massages, body treatments, Far Eastern healing methods, yoga and meditation
- Hotel-owned Cossbikes & E-Bikes
- Free use of Nordic walking sticks
Frequently asked questions
FAQ from our guests
Check-in is from 2 p.m., check-out by 10.30 a.m. In many cases the room is ready for occupancy before 2 p.m. It’s best to ask at the hotel reception on 03178 5132-0 or by email to email@example.com!
Please vacate your room by 10.30 a.m. at the latest. You can use the wellness area free of charge until 5 p.m. on the day of departure, depending on availability. If you also need your room longer, ask at the hotel reception whether a late check-out is possible. For this we charge 25 € per room.
Yes! Fresh spring water from the Weizer Bergland flows in all pipes throughout the hotel. There is also a fountain with fresh water from the hotel’s own spring in the hotel courtyard.
Your fur nose is very welcome in the garden hotel! For your stay with your dog, we only reserve our natural rooms with wooden floors. Those with a terrace also lead directly into the apple orchard, where your four-legged friend has enough space to run around! You will also find numerous hiking and walking trails around the hotel.
We charge a cleaning fee of € 15 per day for your dog. We also provide you with a dog blanket, bowl, toys and welcome treats.
Rooms: Please understand that dogs are not allowed in our guest beds or on the sofa. Thank you for taking care of it – for the sake of the next guest and hygiene.
Leash: Please remember to keep your darling on a leash throughout the entire hotel grounds.
Natural pond: For reasons of hygiene and for the sake of the other guests, access to the natural swimming pond is not permitted. The in-house apple orchard offers generous space to run on over 4500m2! Opportunities for cooling off and refreshment are offered on the banks of the Raab, the path of which leads directly past the hotel!
Restaurant: Please inform us if you would like to take your four-legged friend with you to the restaurant – we will be happy to reserve a table in the restaurant area provided for this!
We accept your payment in cash, with Visa, Mastercard or EC card.
For business trips:
If you would like your company to cover your accommodation costs, please send us a written notification firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hotel reception is open Monday to Saturday from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Sunday and public holidays from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Please let us know if you will be arriving late. We will prepare your room key and all the important information for you.
Please understand that children under the age of 15 are not permitted in our adults-only spa.
for body, mind & well-being
In order to increase well-being and support health, electrosmog, water veins and earth rays are harmonized throughout the hotel.
Seminars & Conferences
... in the classified seminar hotel
Several times in a row, the Garten-Hotel has been awarded the top rating of “5 flipcharts” by the conference platform “Tage in Österreich” and is one of the most popular seminar hotels in Austria with 99% customer satisfaction. This is what awaits you in the modern seminar zone on 350m²:
- 4 seminar rooms from 41 to 150 m² with direct access to the seminar courtyard
- partly media control by means of iPad visualization
- Mobile stage in the Gartenland area
- Personal seminar support & seminar technicians on site
- Seminar garden with adjoining orchard for outdoor activities
- EnerQi kicks with a Far East expert